Friday, December 24, 2010

"It's Christmas time...in the city"




Whoa! I cannot believe Christmas is here!! It def creeped up on me! As always I did my last minute Christmas shopping yesterday..and I succeeded to say the least. Kohl's line was ridiculous but I got such a good amount of stuff that I couldn't even get myself to complain.

Today is when we would usually celebrate Christmas in Mexico. We would round up the entire family and stay up till the wee hours of the night talking and drinking. Today was def not the case..very low key. My brothers were out of the house most of the day and my mom went and got some last minute things. So it was pretty much me and Lukas (my fish) doing laundry and other such things I didn't get to do last week.

Tomorrow Ian, my nephew will be here to unwrap his presents and celebrate with the Blaise family. Also, my new sister in law will spend Christmas day with us. How we went from having a very merry Mexican Christmas in Mexico City to a very merry Texan Christmas in Houston..only God knows why. So many changes..but I wouldn't have it any other way.



Merry Christmas!! From my family to yours!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment