Sunday, December 19, 2010

“Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.”

Mr. Sam Cooke had an amazing song called "A change gonna come.." It's such a wonderful message that this song leaves...because in the end.. a change is always gonna come...

And it's not very often that I take time to reflect lyrics to a 1964 song...but on this particular time in my life...it's crazy how a song from this era hits right on the spot for me..


So much has happened and changed in the last 3 months than in my ENTIRE year. And if you asked me three months ago..i would say it was all bad..but now i know why i was put through all the obstacles that i did...& i am glad everything happened.


It's hard to believe that Christmas is 5 days away! Where has the year gone?? My nephew turned ONE! It's a pretty big deal for someone to make the big leap from 'baby' to 'toddler'.


He went from being the size of a loaf of bread...




To being a little gentleman..
Nonetheless, this year just went way too fast for my liking.

- I mean I graduated college (hey..that's a pretty big deal!)

- I got my first "big girl job" (and lemme tell you that's a big deal too!)

I've gone thru ups and downs and ups again. But in the end.. i'm pretty content with the turnout.

And like my good buddy Mr. Cooke I know..that a change.. is always gonna come :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment