Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm baaaack :)

Okay I have been totally slacking on this bloggin' situation...but now..I am determined to keep this up...this week has been wonderful...wanna know why? Well...here's my top 10 reasons...

10. I put Kevin Hart comedy on a cd & for my ride to and from work - laughing for an hour is sooo good for my abs.

9. I realized I make some killer egg sandwiches for breakfast...even if for two days in a row I spilled the yolk on my work pants...

8. I forgot to feed my fish for 2 days and that little sucker is still alive - he got rewarded with lots of food after that..

7. I found my new artist of the month. Corinne Bailey Rae. Legit.

6. I got to talk to my cousins in Mexico & Canada who I hadn't talked to in years - wahoo!

5. My wonderful boyfriend no longer lives 45 minutes away - just 15 min now <3

4. Whimmer (twin brother) is now happily back in Austin trying to finish up at UT - good luck!

3. Figured out I say "legit" and "for sure" way too often and have found word to replace them - "legitimate" and "definitely"

2. Wacthed "Jersey Shore" & enjoyed all 30 minutes of it...

1. Mother/ Daughter dates are starting to be legit...uh...legitimate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment